The BaseballOpener – Milwaukee Baseball Bottle Opener
We combined baseball and drinking beer, two of American’s greatest traditions, to come up with the BaseballOpener, a bottle opener made from half of a REAL Leather Baseball. This particular listing features our Milwaukee Baseball design printed onto the ball with a UV cured ink. If you’d like to see what other designs we have available click here, if you would like to customize your own BaseballOpener then click here.
- The baseball is cut in half, then a portion of the core is removed and the leather edge is sanded smooth.
- A stainless steel opener plate is attached to the ball using stainless steel fasteners.
- The opener is magnetic so it sticks to your fridge, the side of your truck, or any metal surface.
- The same magnets that hold it to your fridge also catch the cap when you pop open a bottle, no more foot injuries from errant bottle caps.
- Made in Buffalo, NY by Buffalo BottleCraft (est. 2013).
959,911 total views, 3,465 views today